The Paradise Foreshore Estate
Paradise Foreshore Estate is a site and serviced lagoon front estate land on Addo road Ajah facing the lagoon front. The estate shares a boundary with Lekki Palm City adjacent to Victoria Garden City.
Paradise Foreshore Estate
Paradise Foreshore Estate avails you of a 60% ROI in 2 years. Eg. with N80,000/1sqm. you would earn N48,000 totaling a payout of N128,000 in 2 years.
Paradise Foreshore Estate is a Co-own investment type used for the purpose of “buy-hold-sell” for a period of 2 years and it has a very high yield of 60% returns on investment for the 2years lock-in period.
Guaranteed Returns on Investment
₦1.280B (60% in 2 years)
1. What type of Property is this – It is a site and serviced landed property.
2. What is the Minimum amount to co-own this property and the minimum unit? –
Answer: The minimum amount is N80,000 which is the amount for 1SQM of 10,000SQM of land available in PARADISE FORESHORE ESTATE.
3. Is there a Maximum subscription amount –
Answer: No, there is no maximum amount.
4. How long will it take members to subscribe –
Answer: It depends on the rate of subscription. But we are projecting a maximum of 3 months subscription period for a property and an average subscription period of 1 month and above.
5. What is the projected timeline (the subscription period)
Answer: – 8 weeks, starting from the day of listing on the PINCOOP marketplace (but it depends on the members’ subscription rate).
6. What is the title document of the property?-
Answer: The title document of the property is a C of O
7. Does PARADISE FORESHORE ESTATE have a layout?
Answer: – Yes it does.
8. What documents do I get when I purchase a SQM?
Answer: You would get your purchase receipt, certificate of benefial ownership, contract of share ownership, photocopies of the original title document of the property co-owned.
NB: the original document will be kept in the bank, for all co-owners to have unrestricted access for sighting.
9. What purpose would the property be used for?-
Answer: The property will be used for a buy to hold for 2 years (24months) so that we can get the maximum ROI.
10. Has the property document been verified by PINCOOP before listing?
Answer- PINCOOP has done due diligence and verified the documents to be free from all encumbrances before listing them on the PINCOOP platform.
11. How long is the documentation period?
Answer – it takes 2 weeks.
12. Is the property going to be insured?
Answer: Yes, the property will be insured by Zenith insurance.
13. What is the yearly ROI for the property?
Answer – 30% of the capital invested to co-own yearly and 60% ROI for the 2-year lock-in period.
14. Can I transfer the ownership of my shares to another person?
Answer; – yes you can, but you must notify us of updates on the PINCOOP database.
15. What happens if I do not want to retain my shares of the property again?
Answer- you will notify us of your intentions and we would put it up for other investors to purchase at the current market value but it must be after 1 year.
16. How long will it take for my shares to be sold?
Answer- it will take a minimum of 4 weeks.
17. When can I sell my share?
Answer- You can sell your share of the property after the minimum holding period, which is 2 years after the launch date of the property.
18. How do I sell my share after the minimum lock-in period?
Answer: PINCOOP helps to sell your share of the property at the end of the holding period. Your share is purchased back at the current market value, meaning your capital plus capital appreciation over the years. But however, PINCOOP charges a flat fee rate of N10,000 to assist you to sell your shares.
19. How do I receive my ROI?
Answer: – Your Capital and returns on investment are available in your PINWALLET at the end of every 24 months (2 years) from the launch date. Funds in your PINWALLET can be withdrawn to your bank account immediately.
20. How is this different from Outright ownership?
Answer – PINCOOP helps to sell your share of the property at the end of the holding period. Your share is purchased back at the current market value, meaning your capital plus capital appreciation over the years. But however, PINCOOP charges a flat fee rate of N10,000 to assist you to sell your shares.
21. How is this different from Outright ownership?
Answer: – It’s not different at all as the benefit is the same and even more, it’s just that you are buying a fractional unit from a whole unit and you’d enjoy:
✔️Benefits as a Landlord and even more from as little as 1 unit co-owned.
✔️Property portfolio diversification
✔️Own property in different locations.
✔️Digitally track and manage what you own easily.
22. How does PINCOOP manage the properties?
Answer:- PINCOOP acquires and hires professionals to manage the properties, as well as collect and distribute rental income for the beneficiary owners.
23. Is PINCOOP a regulated company?
Answer: We are not an investment company nor do we offer public investment services. PINCOOP is a registered cooperative multipurpose society. The properties are independently Managed through a trusteeship for beneficial owners.
24. When do I get my share of rental returns?
Answer: 1 year from the launch date.
Is the ROI guaranteed – yes the ROI is guaranteed at 10%, and there can be an upward review.